Hero Habits – The Seven Habits to Unleash the HERO in You!
Are you struggling to keep up with the pace of change?
Does your organization have growing pains that are causing unintended consequences?
Are you looking for something fun to boost teamwork and collaboration?
Want something that fits within the context of what you are already doing?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then Michael Hahn is the keynote speaker to hire. Michael will engage your audience in a humorous deep dive highlighting their leadership, communication and problem solving styles. His Hero vs. Villain approach to leadership will INSPIRE your audience to BE THE HERO!
Michael Hahn will show you how to:
- Design a winnable game for yourself, team and organization
- Assume positive intent in the face of pressure, deadlines and stress
- Identify the tipping point where hero strengths become villainous weaknesses
- Learn practical applications to BE ALL IN and transform your team/work environment from Surviving to Thriving
Michael will share his three game changing Hero Habits you won’t want to miss. Each attendee will be challenged to design their own WINNABLE GAME!
Some of Michael’s Recent Clients
- Advanced Resources
- Allstate Insurance
- Aon Hewitt
- Aurico – A CareerBuilder Company
- Bel Brands USA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Control Solutions
- Follett Corporation
- T-Systems North America
- Siren Interactive
- Transparent Container
- ADHA – American Dental Hygienist’s Association
- aIPAM – Assoc. of IL Patient Access Management
- Chicago SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management
- HRMAC – Human Resource Mgmt Assoc. of Chicago
- MPI – Meeting Professional International (18 Location Tour)
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
“Michael’s Hero Habits keynote was the HIGHEST RATED of our conference!”
“Sometimes our sessions can be all business, so we hired Michael to bring some FUN & HUMOR back into our All-Staff meeting. He reinforced our STRATEGIC objectives and helped us pave the way for some tough conversations! We rely on “Hahn” to help us build even STRONGER TEAMS, so we can stay focused on growth and executing our strategy! If you are looking to spice up your events, you need to talk to Hahn!”
CONTACT MICHAEL HAHN TODAY
Follow Michael Hahn On Social Media
Keep up on the latest Hero Habits tips, tools and strategies
to learn how to BE THE HERO!